- Walk21 holds their 20th annual conference.
- The Pedestrians Association has their 90th birthday.
- We look at the connection between walking and transit.
- We talk with the Deputy Mayor For Mobility from Ghent, Filip Watteeuw.
Saturday, March 21, 2020
We visit Rotterdam.
Saturday, January 18, 2020
We visit Portland, Oregon.
- We learn about Portland's new pedestrian plan, PedPDX.
- We look at pedestrian improvements in the Lloyd District.
- What does research show us about what makes people walk?
- The Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals (APBP) meets in Portland.
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Saturday, September 21, 2019
- We look at pedestrian improvements in Decatur, Georgia.
- We talk with a wheelchair user in Atlanta.
- PEDS advocates for pedestrians in Atlanta.
- We attend Walk to School Day in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- We drop in on the Lantern Parade on the Atlanta Beltline Trail.
We visit Atlanta, Georgia.
- The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has a new Council on Active Transportation.
- We drop by the Georgia Tech Sidewalk Research Lab.
- We meet the head of the Buckhead Community Improvement District.
We visit New Orleans, Louisiana.
- We learn about 8 80 Cities and Open Streets.
- We talk with the executive director of Friends of Lafitte Greenway.
- Bike Easy works to make bicycling easy, safe, and fun.
- The Louisiana Secretary of Transportation addresses the Walk - Bike - Place Conference.
- We hear about the Great American Rail Trail.
We visit Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Refuge islands help pedestrians cross a five lane arterial.
- We talk with the president of Bike-Walk Knoxville.
- We look at a street that had a road diet.
- We travel to Tokyo to take a peek at Shibuya Crossing: "The World's Busiest Crosswalk".